VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN. PRESIDENT OF AMERICA 2020

 

Hello. This post is addressed especially only to Americans, those who, like everyone, love The Beatles and read my blog (blogss) - for example: through Google translator - or sometimes only accidentally are visitors. In two days there are elections for the President in Your country - President of Unites States. These are the most important choices for You, but not only. Never have the elections in America been so important, essential for democracy all over the world (free or not), but also so important for my country, which is  - since 5 years - increasingly moving away from the standards of a democratic state in the 21st century. I can't vote for You, but I believe, I firmly believe that You will choose Joe Biden, because only HE - not D.Trump - can not only restore America's rightful position as a democracy leader in the world, but I hope, in the future, stop the madness that is happening thanks to the rulers in my country. What you probably know, because the infamous information about the polish - PIS - government reaches You as well. Let God bless America, Joe Biden next Tuesday and of course my homeland.

 


 

 

 

 

3 komentarze: